AYSO is a national non-profit organization dedicated to teaching the game of soccer and developing positive character traits in children through their participation in a quality sports program. Our local region administers this program strictly through the efforts of volunteers. In order to provide the quality program our kids deserve, we need YOU!
As the region runs on volunteer hard work, sweat, and good deeds, we urge that all parents volunteer in one way or another.
Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Referees and Team Coordinators are the main volunteer positions. Each of these volunteers is REQUIRED to complete an Official Volunteer form at www.eayso.org.
Once the Volunteer Form is completed, please print, SIGN and mail a copy to:
Other volunteer positions include:
- Registration: Data Input or other computer work
- Team Parent Coordinator
- Special One-Time Events (such as Opening Day or Picture Day)
- Field Set-Up (Lining fields, setting up and taking down goals)
- Telephone Calling
- Uniform Distribution
- Communications (Web site/Yearbook Help)
- Field Clean-Up
- Photo Editing for Website
If interested in any of these positions, please e-mail the Volunteer Coordinator.