In order to help keep the touchlines in order, we require that ONLY the team coaches (and their players) are allowed in the technical area (coaches’ box). Coaches and assistant coaches in all divisions must wear an official Region 88 shirt and badge.
The username and passwords will be sent in mid-August. When you receive your account, please try to update your Team Info right away. (Team Zone Instructions for Coaches) . If you did not receive an account, please see the Team Zone FAQ list.
In the Team Zone area, for your unique team, each coach will be able to:
- Edit your team information, such as team name, colors, contact info, etc.
- Editing your parent's email list NEED THIS TO CREATE THE SNACKLIST
- Create a Snacklist for your team's schedule
- Print a Team Schedule
- Add a "News Item" to your Team web page
- Add a "Game Summary" to your Team web page
- Delete a News Item or Game Summary
- SCORELINE : Easily send in game scores
Please email your Division Coordinator with what you need, and they will contact the Purchasing Coordinator. Do not contact the Purchasing Coordinator directly.
Region 88 strongly recommends that all teams have a banner to show off during the opening parade and throughout the season.
Yes, they need to fulfill the same requirments as the Head Coach. See Coaching requirements.
If you do not set it up by the Wedensday after your game, please contact your Division Coordinator. They update the scores when they receive score confirmation from both coaches.
Ask a Question
Use the form below to ask a question