Yes, it is possible, depending on the numbers we have already signed up for each division. Please see the Registration page.
First of all, make sure you pre-register. See the Registration Page.
If you had to register late, you will then be notified where your child stands on the Waiting List. Many times, players drop out and your child will be added to a team. There are also other regions nearby if there is no space in Region 88.
Here are just a few of the reasons signups are held in the spring.
- So as many players who want to, can play. Other regions wait until summer to start registration, and many players are not able to sign up in time.
- So we can secure field permits for practices and games. We compete with other groups for fields, so need to secure the permits months ahead of time.
- So multiple clinics can be scheduled and coaches and referees can be certified.
- So we purchase enough uniforms and other equipment.
- So new players can be evaulated and balanced teams formed.
- So we set up a schedule as soon as we can.
Please see the Refunds page.
To ensure balanced teams, no refund will be given after July 15th.
|Under-5||4||8/1/08 thru 7/31/09|
|Under-6||5||8/1/07 thru 7/31/08|
|Under-8||6-7||8/1/05 thru 7/31/07|
|Under-10||8-9||8/1/03 thru 7/31/05|
|Under-12||10-11||8/1/01 thru 7/31/03|
|Under-14||12-13||8/1/99 thru 7/31/01|
|Under-16||14-15||8/1/97 thru 7/31/99|
|Under-19||16-17-18||8/1/94 thru 7/31/97|