- Submit your Photos for the 2014 Yearbook
Dear AYSO Region 88 Family Member; We hope that you are enjoying the AYSO Region 88’s new season as much as we are. We are in the process of creating another great yearbook. We would love to include as many of your photos as possible. If you would like your photos to be considered for inclusion in the 2014 Yearbook, please follow these instructions carefully.
- Deadline to submit photos is Tuesday, October 7, 2014.
- Preferred photos are Action Shots of players with a ball
- All Photos must be hi-res. At least 800 mb to 3-4 GB
- All Photos must be crystal clear
- Please do not submit duplicate photos that are almost identical of any one player more than once.
- Faces are shown in action and not the backside of players
- Name of each photo file must include the division, ie. G12, B16, G8, B5, etc.
- To upload your photos, please go to http://ayso88.org/candid-photo-submission-form/ Fill out every field, pick the best of the best, and submit. You can upload 5 photos at a time.
Thank you and have a great season.
All divisions are online
** We may have to switch TIME SLOTS due to double team coaches
Instead of throwing away a plastic bottle (or two) of water of sports drink each week, have your parents buy you a nice thermos to reuse each week. It can keep your drink cooler and it also helps out the environment. Thanks. (see Recycling Program)
Youth Referees Needed!
Region 88 has a program just for referees under the age of 18. It is called the Player Referee Organization or PRO. Details are available here .
Improving Your Soccer Sense
- #1 Rule for every player – Bring a Ball to Every Practice!
- Improving your footwork
- An Eighth-graders’s Day with a Pro Team
- ABC’s of Soccer
- Soccer Lingo
- Player Nutrition
Additional Information & Links
- Mardi Gras Soccer Shootout (Shoot or Defend. You choose)
- Soccer Shootout (How quick can you shoot?)
- Soccer Pong (Can you keep up with the pace?)
- Color Your Favorite Soccer Pictures