- #1 Rule for every player – Bring a Ball to Every Practice!
- Improving your footwork
- An Eighth-graders’s Day with a Pro Team
- ABC’s of Soccer
- Soccer Lingo
- Player Nutrition
- Mardi Gras Soccer Shootout (Shoot or Defend. You choose)
- Soccer Shootout (How quick can you shoot?)
- Soccer Pong (Can you keep up with the pace?)
- Color Your Favorite Soccer Pictures
Instead of throwing away a plastic bottle (or two) of water of sports drink each week, have your parents buy you a nice thermos to reuse each week. It can keep your drink cooler and it also helps out the environment. Thanks. (see Recycling Program)
Region 88 has a program just for referees under the age of 18. It is called the Player Referee Organization or PRO. Details are available here .