Before the new season begins, EVERY coach, parent and player will need to sign the Code of Conduct forms, as required by the City of Glendale and AYSO National. Parents must also sign the Kidz Zone form.
As AYSO prides itself on the positive behavior of all it’s participants, we are requiring that all involved sign these forms.
Please print out the appropriate form below, read very carefully, sign, and return to your Coach or Team Coordinator before the season begins.
Mandatory Code of Conduct Pledges
- For Coaches (pdf format)
- For Parents (pdf format)
Both parents or guardians are required to sign.
(Also for any adults who will be attending the games often)
- For Players over 13 (pdf format)
- For Players under 13 (pdf format)
Mandatory Kids Zone Pledge (for Parents)
- For details, see Kids Zone Page.
- Download Pledge (pdf format)
- Juramento de los Padres en Kids Zone (pdf format)