Saturday, April 5 and April 19 (9 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
Clark Magnet School
4747 New York Ave.
La Crescenta, CA
Early Bird Registration Fee for All Divisions (through April 19): $100, which includes uniform, pictures, trophy, and yearbook (provided the team supplies a sponsor).
After April 19, Registration Fee will be $120 (no exceptions)
All players must be pre-registered at www.eayso.org prior to registration
- A player’s division is determined by the player’s age on July 31, 2014.
- New players will be required to provide proof of birth date.
- Please bring ONE signed copy of your child’s registration form (forms can be printed at registration for a $5 fee)
- Please bring used uniforms to donate to developing soccer programs.
- Please bring used cleats to exchange for other cleats.
For any questions not answered on this site, please e-mail email@example.com.
Because of the expected large number of sign-ups and due to the shortage of coaches in some divisions, Region 88 may be forced to limit the number of registrations for the upcoming season. Priority would be given to players whose families volunteer their time to our program.
Some requests will be honored in the Under 5 through Under 6 divisions, but no requests of any kind will be honored in the Under 8 and older divisions.
Spring season information will be available in April.
AYSO is an all-volunteer organization and Region 88 is always looking for people to step up and help in our effort to improve the program.